karma killer

I think my karma’s a bit busted this year.

When random, highly-inconvenient and inconsistent events happen with regular succession, I tend to take a look at the bigger picture and wonder: exactly what’s going on with my karma right now? I’m a firm believer in the concept that you reap what you sow. Now, this is something I use to calm myself when plugging away at something for any length of time, or when I find myself dealing with someone who may be a bit on the negative, sketchy side of things.

I’m taking my winter of ice storms, ice dams, water damage, blown tires, tow trucks, sickness and turning this around once and for all this weekend. I’ve had it up to here with you, Winter 2011, and you will not win the overall war. Many battles between us, but it’s on like Donkey Kong!

Comments

Popular Posts