therapy.

cheaper than therapy, and generally a lot more effective than sitting in a room with someone who wants to merely discuss "feelings" and habitual behavior, the blog is a great way to let it all out and pretend like anyone cares. This is not to say that I don't care about others' blogs - those of my friends and family who can actually focus, find a theme and write a concise entry that succinctly expresses how they're feeling is truly a gift; a gift I do not have. My style of writing has always been more conversational. I attempt to edit later. But most of the time I just end up posting whatever's there because I don't want to chicken out and water down what I originally meant to say.

This all being written, I hereby declare that I am in need of some form of online therapy. Inspired by consistent writers and those who can find the story in the smallest of actions, I rededicate myself to the blog and will squeeze something out of myself on a weekly basis. Getting back into the habit and process of writing is long overdue. Stay tuned...first entry coming up....

Comments

Popular Posts