Unearthing potential

“I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with potential of a superman. I'm living on.” – David Bowie

The past few days have been an active operation of getting out of my own headspace and working on action, instead of reaction. As a result, I find that I have very little to actually say today. Focusing more on putting my "30 Things" list into effect and actively pursuing the end results has made me far less analytical, which is honestly one of my end goals. Healthy analysis and taking stock of my behavior and thoughts is one thing; but I'm attempting to focus more on my potential, rather than what I've already pinpointed as areas I need to continue to work on.

This week is more about thinking about things I don't normally expect of myself, or that I don't think I have any business attempting, and finding the nerve and gumption to start taking more risks. Lighting a fire under my a$$, to be blunt. And reigniting that rebellion within. I'm living on.

“It is important to do what you don't know how to do. It is important to see your skills as keeping you from learning what is deepest and most mysterious. If you know how to focus, unfocus. If your tendency is to make sense out of chaos, start chaos.”- Carlos Casteneda

Comments

Popular Posts