Shore Run/Walk 2013 - Fundraising Effort

Hello all!  All 5 of you who read this, that is. I have been actively seeking a fundraising avenue that would allow me to get out into the fresh air, enjoy beautiful scenery, and do so in memory of a wonderful friend who touched so many lives. After some effort I found what I was looking for.

We all know someone who has recovered from, suffered through or been lost to cancer. What we gain and lose from those experiences, and the experiences of those closest to us, strengthens character and decimates us all at once. If I can contribute a small bit of funds to this wonderful organization here in the Puget Sound area, then getting up early on a Sunday morning in the middle of summer to walk is a breeze.

Please consider donating any amount - $5 is all I'm asking because it all adds up. Thank you for being MY support system and reading my silly rants, stabs at meaningful writing and for so much more.


https://fundraising.active.com/fundraiser/HeidiDrockelman2

Comments

Popular Posts