radiation vibe

“It’s a radiation vibe I’m groovin’ on.”

It’s been awhile. How are you? Good? After another ridiculously quick summer seems to have passed right on by, I seem to be grooving on my own vibe again.

Since I first heard this song in 1996 (ahem, grumble, not dating myself AT ALL), that ultra-catchy hook has had a way of reaching right into my brain. I can’t help but belt out a full-throated interpretation of “and now it’s time to say, what I forgot to say” to no one in particular at the top of my lungs. (Hope you enjoyed that little mini-concert, overworked downtown construction crew, I’ll do an encore performance after work again this afternoon.)

I’m back. After a few months of feeling a little bit uneasy and uncertain about what it is I’m doing with myself, I feel life slowly circling around. Even when the results of my actions are good and right, there have been moments when those actions feel like a slight misstep, not quite as sure-footed. Nothing in particular is wrong or bothering me, it’s a simple matter of feeling complacent.

So as I hum this tune, I feel my body, mind and soul beginning to hum to the radiation vibe inside. And I’m groovin’ on...


Comments

Popular Posts