depression glass, the philadelphia flyers and SLC (punk!)

I'm currently obsessed with the song "Depression Glass" by Cameron McGill. Try as I might to get it out of my head, I just can't seem to do it. Not that that's a bad thing....it could be much worse. It could be depressing gas like the new Madonna record.

The Philadelphia Flyers were going to feel my wrath if they didn't get their asses moving and winning. Ridiculous that they're even in a dogfight with anyone in their division. The Forsberg debacle (yes, still a bit bitter) has at least yielded one thing - the man sure can assist. It must hurt a bit that Simon Gagne is totally stealing his thunder. It was only a matter of time before Gagne broke out, just fortunate timing for him that he's diverting attention away from the rest of the team's somehwat lackluster performance so far this season. And what's with the concussions? It thought once Lindros found his rightful place back in Canada, the concussion-train might have left for a bit. whatev.

Not only did I discover the Heavy Metal Shop of SLC on my recent trip out to Mormonville, I also discovered that I like not going to work, the baggage claim people at Delta Airlines are bitches from hell, and I have to get this cell phone owning thing down - I left my charger in SLC. Sounds like the start of some song lyrics....

listening to a lot of Cameron McGill, Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos, new Rob Dickinson record (Catherine Wheel's main man for the uneducated) and my favorite celebrity band ever - Ringside. Enough of this....I'm going to sleep.

Comments

Patrick said…
Hey, good for you, getting *TWO* spam comments.

Also, Philly's in first at 9-3-1. Whaddya want? The Hawks are 5-10, and the Bulin Wall is a sieve.

And you've heard it here first: Jason Spezza (OTT) will lead the league in assists by season's end. That team is loaded with scoring.

Happy belated b-day!

Popular Posts