blahg

At the risk of sounding apathetic, I feel like my blog is more aptly described as a “blahg” lately. It’s not that I have writer’s block, or don’t have plenty of life experiences to draw from at the moment – in fact, there have been some rather dramatic and positive things happening in my friends’ and my life lately. So while life is not “blah” right now, I’m not feeling that drive to share every idiotic idea that runs through my brains.

I’m contemplating how best to work through this – to write or not to write. I could force the entries, because anyone who’s relied on the written word knows that discipline is as much a part of growth as inspiration. Habitually writing things out, however, is very taxing and only feeds my self-analysis. And makes me feel a little too self-important. And there is a tendency in this complacent type of routine to overshare. For now, the entries will remain fewer and possibly quite farther between.

Thoughts, anonymous guest blogs and creative suggestions are welcome. Perhaps a little time off to focus on a few areas of life are all that’s needed right now.

Comments

Popular Posts