award for best musical guest star goes to....

veronica mars. britt daniel of spoon actually sings karaoke at the coffeehouse Veronica works in. Ironicly, he sings "Veronica" by Elvis Costello. a couple of spoon songs used in the episode. big thumbs up for this one.

the old 97s were featured in the episode prior. not in a peach pit kind of way, just used a few of their songs from various records. this show consistently has some of the more inspired uses of music ranging from standards to indie rock to mainstream to complete unknowns. very cool show, too. one of my favorites.

britt daniel. on a weekly drama. wow.

Comments

Kat E said…
hey there...forgot you were here! I linked to you on my blog, hope you don't mind.

hope all is well!

:) Ritz
Heidi said…
Britt Daniel is yummy in a dorky, dopey kind of way. I still get very geeked about Spoon - just absolutely love them. Perhaps I'll have to watch this Veronica Mars...I've heard it's not too bad! :)

Popular Posts